“Konoe Rondo de Antropologio” Sound Recording Collection, ca. 1973−1977.
Reel-to-reel tapes that record mainly regular meetings of a society of anthropology in Kyoto University (a.k.a. “Konoe Rondo”), recorded by a cultural anthropologist Toshinao Yoneyama, who was a professor emeritus at Kyoto University. It also includes several tapes that record other meetings of anthropology and sociology.
- [Name of Creator(s)] Society of Anthropology in Kyoto University
- [Date] Around 1973–1977
- [Archivist and Date] 2011
- [Extent] 102 spools of reel-to-reel tapes, 204 digitized sound, 262 digitized images
- [Existence and Location of Copies] 105 metadata records
- [Conditions of Access and Use] Only available in the Audio-Visual station.
- [Finding Aid (Peek)] https://peek.rra.museum.kyoto-u.ac.jp/ark:/62587/ar33504.33504?ln=en