Laboratory of Landscape Architecture, Faculty of Agriculture, Kyoto University Collection: Drawings of Gardens, 1895−1974.
It is a collection of drawings about landscape architecture that have been kept in the Laboratory of Landscape Architecture, Kyoto University. The drawings have been created and collected in the activities of the laboratory, from the Kyoto Imperial University era to the present day. It contains the first-class precious materials about landscape architecture: detailed measured drawings of famous gardens before the World War II, and design drawings that show that universities played an important part after the WWII in the development of landscape design.
- [Name of Creator(s)] Laboratory of Landscape Architecture, Graduate School of Agriculture, Kyoto University
- [Date] June 1895−January 1974 (most of them were created between 1930 and 1949)
- [Archivist and Date] 2013
- [Extent] 208 drawings (already digitized), 36 cases of drawings (contain 161 drawings), 36 cases of drawings (contain 98 drawings)
- [Existence and Location of Copies] 232 metadata records
- [Finding Aid (Peek)] https://peek.rra.museum.kyoto-u.ac.jp/ark:/62587/ar64812.64812?ln=en