Hotta (Mitsuru) Movie Collection, 1960−ca.1982.
This collection consists of 16mm films that was recorded by Mitsuru Hotta (a botanist) at his field research. Apart from a film about a field research in the Kingdom of Tonga in 1960, the films were recorded from the mid of 1970s to the early 1980s. The subjects are environments, vegetations, ecologies, folkways, and nature of Takatsuki (Osaka), Yodogawa river, Kitayama (Kyoto), Ashiu, Kiso, Ontake mountain, Malaysia, Borneo, Indonesia, Sumatra, and Zaire.
- [Name of Creator(s)] Mitsuru Hotta, Takashi Hasegawa et al.
- [Date] June 1960–around 1982
- [Archivist and Date] 2015
- [Extent] 2 boxes of materials, 75 of 16mm format films
- [Existence and Location of Copies] 87 metadata records
- [Finding Aid (Peek)] https://peek.rra.museum.kyoto-u.ac.jp/ark:/62587/ar20936.20936?ln=en