Kyoto University Science Expedition (Geological Team) Records: Karakoram-Hindukush 1955−1956.
Records of field research by Kazuo Huzita (geologist), about a Kyoto University Science Expedition at Karakoram and Hindukush in 1955 and 1956. It consists of mainly photographs, and route maps, logbooks, operation records of the team.
- [Name of Creator(s)] Kazuo Huzita; The Kyoto University Museum
- [Date] 1940, 1924, 1955–1957
- [Archivist and Date] 2011
- [Extent] Four boxes and three files of materials, 4270 digitized images
- [Existence and Location of Copies] 4,116 metadata records
- [Finding Aid (Peek)] https://peek.rra.museum.kyoto-u.ac.jp/ark:/62587/ar20929.20929?ln=en