16mm Documentary Film of Field Research at Xiangtangshan and Longmen, 1936.
A documentary film about a survey trip at historic sites in Northern China by Academy of Oriental Culture, Kyoto Institute, in March-May 1936. It is estimated that the film was a part of a film set consisting of three or more. It is one of four 16mm films found at Institute for Research in Humanities, Kyoto University in spring 2008. As the film was severely damaged, it was restored as a movie by digitization.
- [Name of Creator(s)] Toshio Nagahiro, Seiichi Mizuno, Osamu Hatachi (filming); Institute for Research in Humanities, Kyoto University
- [Date] April 9–29, 1936
- [Archivist and Date] 2011
- [Extent] One 16mm film (7 1/4inch, black-and-white, silent, 16min), one digitized movie
- [Existence and Location of Copies] One metadata record
- [Finding Aid (Peek)] https://peek.rra.museum.kyoto-u.ac.jp/ark:/62587/ar33484.33484?ln=en