16mm Documentary Film of Field Research in North China, 1934.
A documentary film about a survey of Beijing and its suburbs, Datong (Shanxi), etc. by researchers from Academy of Oriental Culture, Kyoto Institute in August-September 1934. It is one of four 16mm films found at Institute for Research in Humanities, Kyoto University in spring 2008. As the film was severely damaged, it was restored as a movie by digitization.
- [Name of Creator(s)] Toshio Nagahiro (filming); Institute for Research in Humanities, Kyoto University
- [Date] August 30–September 17, 1934
- [Archivist and Date] 2011
- [Extent] One 16mm film (7 1/4inch, black-and-white, silent, 15min), one digitized movie
- [Existence and Location of Copies] One metadata record
- [Finding Aid (Peek)] https://peek.rra.museum.kyoto-u.ac.jp/ark:/62587/ar49649.49649?ln=en