16mm Documentary Films about Field Research on Yungang Grottoes, 1938.
Documentary films about a survey trip to Beijing, Datong (Shanxi), and Yungang Grottoes, etc. by Academy of Oriental Culture, Kyoto Institute in April-June 1938. It is two of four 16mm films found at Institute for Research in Humanities, Kyoto University in spring 2008. As the films were severely damaged, it was restored as a movie by digitization.
- [Name of Creator(s)] Seiichi Mizuno (filming); Institute for Research in Humanities, Kyoto University
- [Date] April 9–June 15, 1938
- [Archivist and Date] 2011
- [Extent] Two 16mm films (7 1/4inch, black-and-white, silent, 35min total), one digitized movie
- [Existence and Location of Copies] One metadata record
- [Finding Aid (Peek)] https://peek.rra.museum.kyoto-u.ac.jp/ark:/62587/ar61049.61049?ln=en