Kawamura (Tamiji) papers, 1902−1964.
Tamiji Kawamura was a zoologist who gave the first lecture about animal ecology in Japan at Kyoto Imperial University. For a long time, this collection has been left at an official residence of Otsu Hydrobiological Station. In 2002, it was transferred to the Kyoto University Museum. It contains his work such as “Animal ecology,” “Freshwater Biology in Japan,” “Science of Birdsongs,” his manuscripts, notebooks, letters, drawings, and books that he used.
- [Name of Creator(s)] Tamiji Kawamura; Center for Ecological Research, Kyoto University (hosted by the Kyoto University Museum)
- [Date] 1902–1964 (most of them are between 1930 and 1964)
- [Archivist and Date] 2011, 2016
- [Extent] 3 cases of materials, 3 boxes of materials, 2 bundle of materials
- [Existence and Location of Copies] 475 metadata records
- [Finding Aid (Peek)] https://peek.rra.museum.kyoto-u.ac.jp/ark:/62587/ar22856.22856?ln=en