The Academic Alpine Club of Kyoto Collection, ca.1931−1970.
The Academic Alpine Club of Kyoto was established in 1931, and has sent many scientific expeditions. Most of materials about the expeditions, including the Greater Khingan Range expedition and the Karakoram-Hindukush expedition, have been kept in the Academic Alpine Club of Kyoto. The materials include documents, photographs, films, and equipment of science expeditions. These precious materials enable to trace the scientific expedition activities of Kyoto University at that time.
- [Name of Creator(s)] Academic Alpine Club Kyoto
- [Date] 1902–1970
- [Archivist and Date] 2013
- [Extent] 441 photos, 289 documents (available only at Kyoto University)
- [Existence and Location of Copies] 1,343 metadata records
- [Finding Aid (Peek)] https://peek.rra.museum.kyoto-u.ac.jp/ark:/62587/ar40385.40385?ln=en