Miyamoto (Shotaro) Papers: Drawings of Mars, 1955−1976.
Observation records of Mars by Shotaro Miyamoto (an astronomer, who was a director of Kwasan Observatory, Kyoto University). Mainly consists of hand-drawn sketches of Mars on landscape-oriented papers. A draft of a future plan of the observatory, a guide for geology training, and books are also included.
- [Name of Creator(s)] Shotaro Miyamoto; Kwasan Observatory, Graduate School of Science, Kyoto University
- [Date] 1955–1976, etc.
- [Archivist and Date] 2011
- [Extent] 20 cases of materials, 1574 digitized images
- [Existence and Location of Copies] 1,508 metadata records
- [Finding Aid (Peek)] https://peek.rra.museum.kyoto-u.ac.jp/ark:/62587/ar20931.20931?ln=en